Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Remote work, Flexible working
11 days ago
- Full REMOTE or hybrid out of Central Manchester - whatever way works best for you
- £40,000 (DOE) + Remote work, flexible hours, pension, tech training, development plan, relaxed environment, conferences, hackathons
- Research & Technology software company
- Bespoke development projects
The latest Web Developer on the team will be involved in enhancing and maintaining the in-house applications as well as the build of brand-new products for the various clients.
- Produce high-quality, object-oriented code
- Ensure optimisation and functionality by testing, troubleshooting and maintaining the core product, software and databases
- Add new functionality and features to the products
- Peer code reviews
- Enhance and evolve existing and new systems but working collaboratively with the wider development team
- Developing front and backend systems
- Participate in hackathons
The Core Tech Stack
- PHP 5/7, LAMP stack
- Laravel, CodeIgniter
- MySQL, MariaDB
- React Native
- Cloud computing
This role will suit a mid weight Developer with 1 year + commercial experience, looking to take the next step. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.