US$100000 - US$155000 per annum
22 days ago
The Workday Absence and Time Tracking Consultant will be responsible for working in a team environment and ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution for key accounts.
- Analyzes payroll, absence, time keeping and other business functions in order to implement new clients on an absence and time keeping solution
- Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures.
- Provides training and ongoing support to client on their Absence and Time Keeping System.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Develops quality assurance test plans and directs quality assurance testing on Absence and Time Keeping Systems.
- Coordinates project activities with payroll, client services, sales, IT and client staff to ensure goals and requirements are met.
- Confers with payroll, client services, sales, IT and client staff to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Workday certification in HCM, Absence and Time Tracking preferred. If not already Workday certified, certification in HCM, Absence and Time Tracking will be required
- Ability to multi-task & solve problems
- Good communication skills
- The ability to communicate with others of all levels of technical ability
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business users
- Knowledge of payroll, absence and time tracking processes
- Knowledge of Absence and Time Keeping System; including user interface, business logic, business rules and payroll system interfaces.
- Experience implementing Absence and Time Keeping Solutions.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.