US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + $15K Avg Bonus, 18 Days PTO, Insurance
about 1 month ago
Workday Adaptive Planning Analyst (Hybrid)
MINNEAPOLIS, MN /CHANDLER, AZ /PHOENIX, AZ /WEST DES MOINES, IA /CHARLOTTE, NC /SAN ANTONIO, TX /DALLAS, TX /IRVING, TX
About this role:
Our firm is seeking a Workforce Planning Analyst (Workday Adaptive) who will be a key member of the Workforce Planning / Workday Adaptive Planning product team. They will be a member of the agile team and responsible to deliver on the product's strategic vision. This team will work with both internal and external stakeholders to represent the voice of the business.
In this role, you will:
* Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry knowledge to discover and validate what has real value to the business.
* Partner with client area and execute planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
* Work with user groups to resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
* Assist in decomposing epics into effective user stories.
* Maintain task status in JIRA or similar Agile management tool.
* Perform business configuration of software products (Workday Adaptive Planning).
* Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
* As part of the scrum team deliver on product vision and scope.
* Manage stakeholders, and design, develop, and deliver technology and processes for updating/upgrading technologies and vendor relationships.
* Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed to execute projects with quality and on time.
4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and education.
* Agile Certification.
* Experience with workforce planning.
* Experience as an analyst with Workday HR functional areas (Core HR, Payroll, Time, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Adaptive Planning).
* Workday experience in the Adaptive Planning space is strongly preferred.
* Experience leading and facilitating workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes.
* Experience with consulting, implementing, and product ownership of Human Resource products and tools.
* Ability to operate as part of cross-functional work streams to execute projects with quality and on time.
* Experience with HR systems in a global environment with multiple integrations.
* Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories.
* Experience gathering and translating business and technical requirements for scrum teams to implement.
Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
Willingness to work on-site at one of the required locations.
The position will require onsite presence in a hybrid capacity (3 or more days in the office and up to 2 days remotely per week).
We Value Diversity
At our firm, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for the execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable company policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is an emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in the US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.