US$120000 - US$150000 per annum
8 days ago
This role is for a medium-sized consulting firm. This client prides themselves on treating their employees fairly and being a people first employer. They are looking for someone who is interested in finding an employer they can stay with for the long haul. The role will be mostly focused on Enterprise planning for medium-size companies.
This Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and on going support of Workday Adaptive Planning.
- Experience with Record to Report (R2R)
- 1+ years of Workday Adaptive Planning Experience
- Ability to act professionally with above average communication skills
- The ability to learn, adapt to change and manage multiple priorities
- CPA or MBA
- Experience w/ Blackline or Financial Close Solutions
- Experience implementing ERP solutions as a consultant or customer
- Previous Consulting experience
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.