US$100000 - US$155000 per annum + Quarterly + Annual Bonus, Unlimited PTO
27 days ago
WORKDAY INTEGRATIONS CONSULTANT (REMOTE, ALL SENIORITY LEVELS)
DIRECT HIRE W2 / US CITIZENS & GC HOLDERS ONLY / NO 3RD PARTIES
$100K-$155K BASE SALARY + ANNUAL & QUARTERLY BONUSES
UNLIMITED PTO + COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
UP-TO-DATE WORKDAY CERTIFICATION IN INTEGRATIONS CORE REQUIRED
Oscar Tech has joined forces with a Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more-all to make the day more doable. Our client pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and they have become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care.
The Workday Consultant will be fully immersed in the successful implementation of the Workday solution for our clients. The position will work closely with engagement managers, internal consultants, and clients to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented, and communicated.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish, as needed.
- Lead requirements gathering, testing, and other customer-facing sessions, as required.
- Lead the entire integration implementation for a project, liaising with the client, supporting junior resources, and managing milestones and timelines for medium and add-on projects.
- Engage with client functional owners to define strategies and requirements, guide them through the implementation process, and facilitate the transfer of knowledge.
- Interpret complex business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business-appropriate terminology and advising on best practices.
- Anticipate issues or gaps and engineer appropriate solutions across multiple projects, as needed.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Develop complex functional designs and specifications to support vendor and customer requirements.
- Perform integration configuration, testing, and deployment activities, as needed.
- Peer review design and configuration to ensure maximum usefulness to the customer and compliance with Workday's best practices.
- Coach team members, using previous implementation experience to guide colleagues to assist internal capability and growth.
- Participate in internal initiatives to improve processes and quality, implement efficiencies, and grow team members.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on our reputation and credibility within the ecosystem.
- Highlight any continuous improvements and lessons learned throughout each project to maximize our Professional Services efficiency.
Teamwork, Customer Focus, Business Acumen, Planning & Analysis, Problem Solving, and Influencing Others
Supervisory responsibility depends on seniority at placement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate or bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent with 2 - 4 years of consulting experience or 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience, required
- Up-to-date Workday certification in Integrations Core and at least one other current Workday Integrations certification
- Successfully completed 3 - 5 projects within the Workday ecosystem
- Possess knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll or Finance
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Experience working in client-facing roles
- Excellent problem-resolution skills
- Ability to manage and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven communication skills and the ability to be clear and concise in all communication
- Ability to coach others in the execution of designing, implementing, and testing activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise, when needed
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong analytical skills
- Passion for customer service
- Technical expertise in the development of web service technology (SOAP, WSDL, XML, API) a plus
- Experience using Eclipse IDE or Microsoft .Net a plus
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.