US$100000 - US$115000 per annum + $15K Avg Bonus, 18 Days PTO, Insurance
23 days ago
Workday Product Analyst, Talent Acquisition (Hybrid)
MINNEAPOLIS, MN /CHANDLER, AZ /PHOENIX, AZ/ WEST DES MOINES, IA/ CHARLOTTE, NC /SAN ANTONIO, TX /IRVING, TX /DALLAS, TX
At our firm, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better organization. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
We are seeking a Workday Product Analyst who will be a key member of the Workday Talent Acquisition product team. As a Workday Product Analyst and a member of the Talent Acquisition product scrum team, you will plan and execute the business configuration of software products (Workday). You will collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes and requirements. Additionally, you will execute configuration changes and acceptance testing, and support readiness activities.
In this role, you will:
* Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes.
* Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry knowledge to discover and validate what has real value to the business.
* Partner with client area to execute planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems (Workday).
* Manage multiple stakeholder groups including global business teams, risk management, compliance, legal, and data privacy.
* Perform system configuration and testing activities.
* Assist in decomposing epics into effective user stories.
* Maintain task status in JIRA or similar Agile management tool.
* Work with user groups to resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
* Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed to execute projects with quality and on time.
* Contribute to delivering solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management.
4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and education.
* Experience implementing and supporting Workday Talent Acquisition or any talent acquisition function.
* Experience implementing and supporting Workday functions including Core HR, Compensation, or Talent Management.
* Experience leading and facilitating workshops and discussions to meet client objectives and desired outcomes.
* Experience with HR systems in a complex, regulated, global environment with multiple integrations.
* Ability to operate as part of cross-functional work streams to execute projects with quality and on time.
* Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories.
* Experience working as part of Agile teams.
Ability to travel up 5% of the time
Willingness to work on-site at one of the required locations.
The position will require onsite presence in a hybrid capacity (3 or more days in the office and up to 2 days remotely per week).
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
We Value Diversity
At our firm, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for the execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which include effectively following and adhering to applicable company policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is an emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in the US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.