US$120000 - US$145000 per annum + 15% bonus
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Workday Time Tracking and Absence Consultant who is willing to grow and learn with a great company!
The client is looking for someone:
- Who is willing to be a team player and contribute, not just sit on the sidelines and take orders
- Who wants to continue growing within their practice and area of expertise
- Someone who understands that the role is more about how you work than the certs that you have
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, someone who knows some or all of the HCM sutie and specializes in the Time Tracking and Absence modules
They are looking for a Workday Time Tracking and Absence Consultant who has a cert, has undergone training while implementing Workday, or has simply learned it all on the job.
This is a smaller team that is growing rapidly, so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and to make a big impact!
You must be located in the US and eligible to work without visa sponsorship, and be fully COVID Vaccinated
We are looking for someone who:
- Has participated in a successful Workday deployments as a configuration consultant, reporting specialist, integration expert, or project manager, business or consultant side
- Has the ability to self-manage and stay organized
- Strong and confident verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization
- Someone who works well under pressure
- Has worked within global organizations
And Lastly, here are the benefits that are offered
- Parental leave
- Company-paid short and long term disability, and life insurance
- Quarterly incentive plan
- 401(k) w/ employer contribution
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Workday Training and Certs!!
- Flexible work arrangements with home office setup (monitor, bluetooth keyboard and mouse, headset)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.