North East England, England
Up to £40000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
about 1 month ago
I'm looking for a highly skilled developer to take advantage of an excellent career opportunity. You'd be working in the Healthcare Mobile space as a XAMARIN Software Developer. My clients are a well-established, entrepreneurial software company primarily focused on delivering mobile applications to the healthcare market. You will be able to work from home, but with occasional meetups with the team based in the North East. (Meetup locations vary).
- Further develop existing mobile applications using the Xamarin framework
- Develop new mobile applications based on customer requirements
- Take user requirements and document into tight specifications
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on their own for periods, be able to work to deadlines, think on their feet, take responsibility and work under their own initiative. An excellent inter-personal manner is essential, always adopting a clear, positive, friendly but decisive approach. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good level of competency with Xamarin and have an excellent practical hands on knowledge of C#. Additionally, the candidate must have experience of:
- Connected applications (consuming web services)
- Visual Studio
- Mobile Persistence
- System.Reactive and/or ReactiveUI
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Desirable skills that would be of use are:
- Xamarin.Forms Shell
- .Net Core 3 and above
- EF Core
- Agora.IO (or other video technologies)
- SQL Server
They're offering up to 40k for the right candidate and there's an extensive list of perks and benefits thrown in too...
- At least two company events per year mid-summer fun all-staff team building event and of course, the Christmas party.
- Company open feedback process - tell the team how we can, and the company can improve
- Birthday day off as extra holiday
- 5- and 10-year service awards
- Bi-annual awards for great performance with prize-giving.
- Charity day - one day off for you to help a charity of your choosing
- Structured training programmes set with your manager to ensure your thirst for improvement is met and desire for career progression is recognised and facilitated.
- Opportunity to attend vendor events in UK and overseas
If you'd like to arrange a quick chat or see a job spec, let me know!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.