W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9pc2nhcibbc3nvy2lhdgvzl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc1qb2iuanbnil1d

Jobs

Permanent Jobs

Found jobs
    • Castleford, West Yorkshire
    • £20000 - £25000 per annum
    • Posted about 4 hours ago

    Junior C#/.Net Developer - Castleford - £20,000-£25,000 - In-house training, pension auto-enrolment, 25 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme, Wider Wallet discount scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Free Flu Jab and much more! The Role You will be joining a team responsible for planning, designing developing and tes...

    • Cwmbran, Torfaen
    • £50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits
    • Posted about 7 hours ago

    Development Manager - 60K - CWMBRAN - Competitive Benefits A rare an exciting opportunity to join the Senior Management of a well-established business as a Development Manager in the rural area of South Wales! You should either be a true-born leader, or you could be a Team Lead looking to step up and drive the success of a business. Either way, ...

    • Manchester, Greater Manchester
    • £30000 - £40000 per annum
    • Posted about 21 hours ago

    Java Developer, Manchester City Centre. £30,000 - £40,000 The Company: One of the UKs most recognised E-Commerce companies are on the hunt for a Java Developer. At the moment they aren't a big presence in the local Java scene, but over the next number of years the are slowly building a tech team in Manchester . As the Manchester office is in its...

    • Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    • Up to £40000 per annum
    • Posted about 21 hours ago

    Linux & Storage Engineer - Sheffield - £40,000 The role This role presents an exciting opportunity for a Linux System Administrator who is experienced in Linux and storage to go and join a niche company. You would be able to do remote working 90% of the time and the other 10% you would spend travelling around the UK to client sites getting invol...

    • Gloucestershire, England
    • £35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
    • Posted about 22 hours ago

    Full Stack Developer- Gloucester- £45,000! HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Angular, Node.js and PHP.! Free parking, Social events, Flexitime, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Career progression opportunities, Team workshops and early Friday finish!! The role An award winning digital agency is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their expan...

    • Taunton, Somerset
    • £20000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
    • Posted about 22 hours ago

    Junior Developer - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JS Frameworks, WordPress - up to £25,000 + flexible working hours, personalised training and development plan, pension scheme, learning subscriptions & more! Role A new opportunity has arrived for Junior Developers to work within a software based tech company just outside of Taunton. Due to rapid growth,...

    • Bournemouth, Dorset
    • £25000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
    • Posted about 22 hours ago

    Front End Developer - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Angular, React - Bournemouth - £35,000 - Flexible working hours, Cycle to work scheme, Personal development program, 32 days annual leave, Pension scheme, Supportive working environment, Casual dress, Social events The Role A highly innovative and award-winning organisation is looking to expand its de...

    • Swansea, Wales
    • £25000 - £38000 per annum
    • Posted about 22 hours ago

    Financial Data Analyst - Swansea - Up to £35,000 DOE A brand new role has opened up for a Financial Data Analyst in Swansea! Due to company growth, the Data Analytics team is being invested into to support further success and development of the business. Reporting to the Head of Investment you will be a crucial part of company success as you'll ...

    • Manchester, Greater Manchester
    • £50000 - £60000 per annum
    • Posted about 22 hours ago

    DevOps Engineer - Linux, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, AWS - Manchester - £55,000 The Role Are you looking for a role where you will be working with Cloud based technology, scripting and automation? If so, a DevOps Engineer who is experienced with Linux, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker and AWS is required for a market leading company. You will be responsible...

    • Manchester, Greater Manchester
    • £35000 - £35001 per annum
    • Posted about 22 hours ago

    Application Support Analyst - SQL, IIS, Servers, Windows, C# - Altrincham - £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits The Role Flexible working Ongoing training and certifications Work with the latest technology including AWS Sound good? An experienced SQL, IIS, Servers, Windows, C# Application Support Analyst is urgently required for this opportunity with a...

Get new jobs for this search by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's