Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£48000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Business Analyst - SDLC - Build your own team!
Oscar Technology are exclusively partnered with a global technology firm based in Sheffield that are looking to hire their first Business Analyst, who will help to define Business Analysis processes and will have a remit to build a BA team.
Working closely with Product Managers, Project / Implementation and Development teams, you'll interface with a mixture of stakeholders, plus a range of global clients to gather requirements, create User Stories and help to manage product backlogs.
This role offers differing longer term career paths into a Senior or Lead BA role, Product Management or even Project Delivery.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong SDLC knowledge, ideally able to talk tech with developers & help to map API's for integration projects
- Experience of turning requirements into EPICS & breaking those down into User Stories
- Good knowledge of Scrum
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent consensus building skills
Nice to haves
CSPO or CSM qualifications
Hybrid working, with 3 days a week in office (close to M1 with free onsite parking)
1-stage hiring process, onsite
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.