£25000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
22 days ago
Up to £45,000 + benefits
An opportunity with a market-leading professional services company based in Nottingham, who are starting a search for a Data Analyst due to rapid market growth.
You will be working with stakeholders across the business to complete analysis of data using SQL, with the goal to improve their efficiency and use of data with their clients.
THE ROLE - DATA ANALYST:
* Joining a thriving, rapidly-growing data & insights analytics team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond;
* Working with a variety of blue-chip clients in a stakeholder-facing role
* Analysing vast datasets, suggesting actionable insights, up to the CEO.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Analyst role, you must have:
* Extensive experience writing SQL queries
Ideally experience delivering predictive analytics using R or Python
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Business Intelligence, SQL, T-SQL, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, SQL Server, Python, R, Excel
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.