£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Delivery and Operations Manager (IT)- B2B SaaS - Hybrid/ 2 days per week in Central London- Up to £60k + 10% bonus + a generous benefits package
I am working with a highly desirable B2B SaaS company, who are global leaders in the food services and procurement industry. Due to their rapid growth they are looking for an experienced Delivery and Operations Manager to join their team. This is a new role within their business, so there is plenty of opportunity for progression within this role. This is a hybrid role, so a successful candidate would need to be willing to travel to their central London office two days a week. This hire will be a crucial asset to their thriving company. Throughout your time at the firm you will work ensure that their SaaS trading platform can be successfully used by both sellers and buyers to allow for a successful, seamless trading network.
As a Delivery and Operations Manager, you will join the heart of their team to assist in solving complex business problems, whilst supporting their software team to enable the delivery of key projects and platforms.
- Lead the teams on the delivery of day to day operations & KPIs
- Take a hands on approach to work, whilst delegating tasks to necessary team members
- Ensure high level performance across all areas of the operation and software delivery team
- Co-operate with cross-functional teams to provide the highest level of service and cost to customers
- Lead the team successfully to ensure that targets are met, including delivery of KPI's, values and people processes
- Ensure that the information for reports and documentation is gathered and prepared before sharing it to key stakeholders
- Have 2-4 years' experience leading a team in challenging environments whilst delivering results
- Have experience working in B2B industries
- Expertise in Creative Operations/ Services/ Project Management/ Resource Planning
- Excellent communication skills, have the ability to push back confidently but not-confrontationally
- Take a hands on approach to problem solving
- Previous experience in software development teams
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is desirable
As noted, this company are global leaders in their industry. They provide a SaaS trading platform and data services to some of the UK's largest B2B food and drive wholesalers and their customers. Their platform is adopted by both buyers and sellers, the platform is integrated directly into their customers' systems to ensure they can provide and participate in smooth, high volume trading network. This company offers fantastic benefits to their employees including a competitive salary, a company pension and bonus scheme, a generous holiday allowance, as well as, offering technical courses and accreditation processes.
Operations & Delivery Manager- B2B SaaS - Hybrid/ 2 days per week in Central London- Up to £60k + 10% bonus + a generous benefits package
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.