Manchester, Greater Manchester
£75000 - £100000 per annum + Remote, Bonus
13 days ago
Enterprise Architect - IT Consultancy
Oscar Technology are partnering with the high-growth IT & Change Consultancy, supporting a search for an Enterprise Architect that will provide advisory services for IT & Digital Target Operating Models.
Our client are part of a global group of Technology, Digital & Marketing advisory firms, with this division currently expanding aggressively into the UK. Their client base is incredibly diverse from Financial Services, to government departments to Retail.
As such, you will tend to be working with firms that are going through some form of change programme, whether that's technology or process-driven transformations or things like mergers / de-mergers , but ultimately your role will be to assess their Business, their strategic objectives & existing IT state, and then define a future-state IT Operating Model and architectures and ultimately help to scope a programme for our client to support the delivery of.
What they are looking for in you
- Experience of leading business design and business analysis for major transformational and IT programmes and projects
- Experience of defining the vision for a client business embracing their key drivers and objectives
- Experience defining roadmaps for major programmes of change
- Ability to define target operating models and service design for IT functions or organisations with a strong technology focus
- Ability to identify benefits and outcomes and to alignment business architecture work to achieve it
- In depth experience of business analysis in particular for the delivery of technical solutions
- Experience of bringing business and technology design together to meet the customers needs and outcomes
- Experience of delivery through end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, preferably using agile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
- Technically knowledgeable and passionate about what technology can achieve for a client's business
- The role can be home based, but you will occasionally visit clients who could be anywhere in the UK
- Bonus scheme is 10% (50/50 split personal & company performance)
- Statutory pension
- 25 days holiday + buy & sell scheme
- Health insurance
30 minute initial discussion at 1st stage
2nd stage involves a task / presentation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.