Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60001 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
29 days ago
Lead Agile Delivery Manager
Oscar are partnered with a growing digital business that are in an exciting period of change, as they embark upon a new business strategy designed to the grow the business by white-labelling their technology & drive sales into new markets
As part of this change, they are looking for a Lead Agile Delivery Manager who will provide leadership over a number of squads, and drive standards around both Agile delivery & development practices, essentially creating an empowered culture, that releases high quality code, quickly!
The role would suit an applicant from a Software Engineering background, so people that have either led a number of Software Engineers in a scaled / scaling Agile delivery structure or a Senior / Lead Delivery Manager that have led cross-functional delivery teams.
- A track record building high performing and motivated teams
- Demonstrable previous experience of delivering complex digital services and products
- A strong understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies and how they help deliver products and services
- Deep understanding of the broader digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in promoting agile practices across an organisation
- Experience in coaching delivery professional
Post Covid our client are moving to hybrid working model with a mixture of office-based work (Manchester City Centre) combined with work from home
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.