Rotterdam, South Holland
£90000 - £90001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Salary: €85-100K DoE (Euros)
My client is looking for a cybersecurity professional with experience with IAM, IPAM and cloud platforms who is looking for their next role. The good news for you is if you are lucky enough to live in mainland Europe and fancy experiencing the lifestyle offered by the Netherlands then this is the opportunity for you!
- IPAM, IAM experience
- Technical Security Experience
- 5-7 years security experience
- Experience in infrastructure architecture and cloud based architectures
- Understanding of security implications and tooling for monitoring
- Experience in vulnerability management, handling auditing processes, risk assessment methodologies, fit-gap analysis, evaluating compliance policies and procedures.
- Experience with cloud security best practice and knowledge of advanced security and control mechanisms for cloud platforms and integrating such across varied deployments.
- Able to communicate to variety of stakeholders from senior management to development teams.
- DevOps Platform strategy and roadmap in line with wider Business & IT strategy to facilitate effective software deployment across the organisation
- Design and implementation of processes, practices and tools enabling CI/CD, maximising the speed and quality of software delivery and minimising unit costs across digital platforms
- Assess security tools currently used within the various business Software Development Life Cycle processes to identify business requirements, and rationalize the tools set
- Review IAM internal and external workflows, identify areas for improvement, document plans, and execute plans to completion
- Perform as a business analyst and engage with IAM teams and IAM stakeholders
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.