£550 - £600 per annum
12 months ago
A London based client of Oscar Technology, is currently looking to add an experienced Test lead to their ever growing technical team. Positioned firmly in the Neurological medical sector, their mission is to improve brain health through the application of digital technologies.
- To review and define the strategic roadmap for Test and Validation.
- To develop the Test function, ensuring the team has the right skills and tools to complete their jobs effectively.
- To work with Development teams to understand their Test needs and implement continuous improvement across the teams, cross-training where necessary.
- To be a key member of one or more, self-organising Agile teams and a participant in Agile ceremonies.
- Expert in building, managing and mentoring test teams.
- Expert in structured test methods and processes.
- Extensive experience of the automated and manual testing of Web Applications and RESTful APIs.
- Extensive experience of developing test suites and plans.
- Extensive experience of executing tests and analysing and documenting the results.
- Experience of managing testing teams and implementing test strategies across an organization.
- Expert in Software Testing (ISTQB).
- Excellent knowledge of industry-leading test tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of software development and software development lifecycle within Agile teams.
- Understanding of modern software architectures (Micro-Services, Containerisation, Identity Management etc.)
This is an iniital 6 month mission, with opportunity for extention.
If this sounds like you, apply ASAP to be shortlisted.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.