£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Marketing Campaign Manager - Crewe - £35,000 plus up to 3 remote working days, flexible working hours, onsite parking when needed to work in the office, wellbeing package and many more!
Think Crewe is… a bit of you?! A Health and Wellbeing non-profit organisation are looking to onboard a campaign manager to oversee all digital channels and work within the Digital Marketing and Content team.
- Planning and implementation of integrated campaigns across a range of marketing channels to support revenue goals
- Driving strategic campaign development as well as managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables (using data to plan, test, execute, measure and refine)
- Coordinating campaign activity with the marketing team including website updates, social media and operational impacts producing briefs on messaging, copy and creative where necessary
- Ensuring campaign performance is tracked accurately against targets
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics to assess performance and ultimately return on investment and continually review and refine campaigns as needed to maximise returns
- Responsible for post campaign analysis, reporting on findings and making recommendations for key improvements & refinements to campaigns and strategic direction
- Management and control of allocated budgets for campaign activity and responsibility to ensure funds are used appropriately and effectively to deliver agreed targets and metric
- 3-5 years' experience working on Digital Campaigns
- Ability to measure performance
- Effective management of client budgets
- Excellent understanding of data
- Understanding of media and channels
- Experience liaising with external agencies would be beneficial
- Bonus scheme
- Remote working up to 3 days
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
- Onsite gym and discount for local gyms
- Paid socials
- 28 days holiday plus ability to buy and sell holidays
- Allowance to spend on extracurricular professional development
Apply with your latest and greatest CV!
Campaign Manager - Crewe - £35,000 plus up to 3 remote working days, flexible working hours, onsite parking when needed to work in the office, wellbeing package and many more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.