Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Agile Delivery Manager - SaaS / Scrum - £70k
If you're an outcomes-focused Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master or Agile PM that is looking to for the opportunity to step-up into a Senior position with a pathway into SLT, then please read on.....
We are working with a long-standing client that are transitioning to a data-led Loyalty & Rewards software business, who have several core products who's vision & roadmaps are being driven by Product Owners, each being serviced by a cross-functional engineering teams.
This role will essentially combine facilitating & empowering those squads to hitting sprint goals on a consistent-basis, whilst also helping to shape Agile-best practices across their Scrum teams.
The first phase is to stablise best practice & promote Squad autonomy, using your knowledge & influencing skills to embed Scrum best practice.
The second phase that this role should evolve into, it to then continuous improvement, constantly improving the cadence of releases and quality of code.
Engineering is in-house with Cloud & DevOps delivered by an off-shore partner.
- Previous experience as an Agile Delivery Manager
- Experience of setting delivery KPIs
- Comfortable with team management (think of things like 121s, etc)
- An outcomes, delivery-focused outlook
- Experience of driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong applied knowledge of Scrum
- Strong knowledge of tools to help enable & facilitate team outcomes
- Excellent consensus building skills
Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office)
City Centre location
2 stage interview process including a presentation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.