£55000 - £700000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Calling all Angular Developers!
I am currently recruiting an Angular Developer for an exciting start-up based out of Oxford, who offer the chance to work 100% remote! They provide an award-winning online research service and have recently received their Series A funding which are accompanies by ambitious plans to double in size by the end of 2021. They pride themselves in having the finest tech team available and are looking for the best of the best when it comes to Angular development.
As the Angular Developer you will be coming in to help build and develop their business critical applications, giving you the chance to have an significant impact on the future of their platform, and ability to grow!
As mentioned, this role comes with the chance to work out of their swanky Oxford office, or fully remote.
Key responsibilities for the Angular Developer:
- Work on scoping and designing using-facing applications
- Writing and adhering to high quality coding standards using Angular
- Implementing user friendly and innovative functionalities to their products
- Working with an Agile environment
- Using DevOps tech such as Kubernentes etc.
Key skills for the Angular Developer:
- Creating web applications using Angular
- Application of data architecture
- Experience working with modern DevOps technologies
- Background and focus on engineering best practices
The role is paying up to £70,000 depending on experience with initial interviews scheduled to commence on the 29th October. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Why should you apply!
- Chance to work for an innovative and rapidly expanding start-up
- Great work/life balance
- Chance to work remotely
- Chance to work with the latest tech to help with your development
- Training costs covered by the company
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.