£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
24 days ago
Can you see yourself working for a company that has been voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best companies to Work For' for the last six times?
- Up to £80,000
I am exclusively partnered with a leading supplier of voice, data and mobile products within the UK. Within their Newbury Development team they are searching for a personable, passionate and enthusiastic individual to work as their Principal API Java Developer with their Customer Portal and OSS in order to design new solutions for building their API platform which will be an essential part of their transformation initiatives!
You will work closely with developers, solution architects and domain experts to determine the technologies, frameworks and technologies required for evolution of their technology roadmap, Dev-Ops and automation agenda.
- You have architected and implemented complex cloud native solutions in AWS
- Experience in designing and implementing resilient systems
- Excellent previous experience in API architecture design
- Deep knowledge of API ecosystem and best practises
- Development experience of REST API design
- Technical knowhow of API security
- Knowledge of Oauth2.0 and/or SAML
- Worked on API gateways eg. Apigee, Kong, IBM Api connect, layer 7 etc.
- Worked in an environment that includes ES6/Node.js and Java/Spring.
- Experience with message broker like Active MQ, Rabbit MQ or Kafka
- Microservices architecture experience
- Worked on relational and non-relational databases
- You have provided technical leadership
- Worked effectively with legacy code, managing technical debt and implementing technology
- Possess a BSc/BEng degree in a science/engineering discipline or similar
- Excellent communication skills
Some of the benefits….
- £60,000 - £80,000
- 25 Days Holidays
- Enhanced Pension
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Relaxed Environment
- Full training, coaching and support!
So if you want to work within a company with an outstanding ethos of being open, friendly and honest and possess the skills shown then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered! Interviews commence 12th November!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.