18 days ago
- You will be designing and implementing an efficient and scalable data engineering framework that powers the company's key data applications such as experimentation and metrics reporting.
- Drive data architecture for future data storage, processing, and applications.
- Develop and maintain critical data pipelines.
- Design and implement ETL processes
- Maintain clean and consistent access to all our data sources
- Maintain data infrastructure to keep up with the product roadmap
- Be able to uiderstand data lineage and governance for a variety of data sources
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to query databases, create scripts, and marry systems together
- Assemble large and complex data sets to meet business requirements
- Enable clients to bring data-driven insights into their business decisions through enterprise reporting dashboards and KPIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver analytics solutions
- Empower users to bring data to life through self-service models and Business Intelligence Analytics tools
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies for creating data pipelines (Data Factory, Azure Synapse)
- Databricks or Apache Spark experience
- Possess in-depth understanding of SQL, database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks
- Experience with ETL, data modelling, data warehousing, and business intelligence architecture
- Knowledge of programming, scripting or statistical computer languages (e.g. SQL, PowerShell, Python0
- Knowledge of security patterns to secure data access for application users
Nice to Have
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Power Pivot, Power Query, Visual Studio, SSMS, Azure Machine Learning
- Data visualizations experience, preferably Power BI
- Statistical Knowledge (regression, distributions, hypothesis test, etc.)
- Data Pipeline experience in Support of Data Scientists
- REST or GraphQL api
- Azure build and deployment experience
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.