17 days ago
Your Job Responsibilities!
- Design and implementation of highly scalable and available innovative solutions
- Critical architecture design, advise and influence on strategic technical directions
- Recommend new technologies to ensure solution scalability, maintainability and quality
- Advise on and influence the Product Roadmap
- Take ownership and responsibility for cloud initiatives and make them happen
- Contribute to the engineering process and culture, grow with and influence the team
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
- Experience with one or more infrastructure automation technologies, preferably Azure DevOps
- You have at least 2 years of technical working knowledge of containers technology, such as Docker, and Kubernetes.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on technical working experience in managing Microsoft Azure hosted infrastructure & systems.
- You have at least 5 years of technical knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, network devices & protocols and their impact on performance.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and in-depth understanding ETL, SQL, data modelling, data warehousing, and business intelligence architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on Azure implementation of data pipelines using Azure Data Resources (Power BI, Databricks, Data Lakes, Azure Data Factory)
- Designing of Azure security constructs of data pipeline resources
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.