Manchester, Greater Manchester
£450 - £451 per day
23 days ago
BI Developer (SQL Server/SSIS/T-SQL) is for an ecommerce company in Manchester on a 6 Month contract
As the BI Developer (SQL Server/SSIS/T-SQL) you will work as part of the Systems & Integration Team to deliver a Greenfield Project migrating to a new Software Solution.
As part of this role the BI Developer (SQL Server/SSIS/T-SQL) your responsibilities will be to assist with the design, development and deployment of business reports and analysis solutions as well as Data Engineering focused workstreams with specific emphasis on SSIS, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
Required skills and experience for the BI Developer (SQL Server/SSIS/T-SQL) include:
- Strong SQL Server experience, particularly experience with SSIS.
- Strong T-SQL Scripting and experience of writing stored procedures.
- Experience of Extracting, Mapping and Cleaning Data.
- Excellent Data Wrangling Skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter who is capable of troubleshooting and solving problem independently.
- Understand business requirements and data in BI projects.
- Ability to create robust and scalable solutions and create technical documentation on BI projects where appropriate.
- Ensure that requirements diagrams, models and definitions are complete and consistent, and meet the needs of the project.
- Build relationships with business users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must along with a proven track record of delivery.
The desired skills required for the BI Developer (SQL Server/SSIS/T-SQL) includes:
- Crystal Report writing experience
- Workday Experience
- Experience of working in the professional service industry
- Experience of using SAP Business One
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.