£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Role - Business Intelligence Developer x 2
Skills - SQL / ETL / SSIS / Reporting
Location - Nottingham - Up to 3days a week remote working.
Salary - Up to £45,000.
We are looking for 2 BI Developers to join a growing company in Nottingham with some major digital transformation projects in the both the short and long term, a complete updates and transformation of their reporting solutions (short term) and a migration to the cloud (future project)
For this role we can look at a hybrid working pattern with a couple of days a week in the office.
This is a true BI Developer position; we are looking for someone who can code in SQL and build ETL packages ideally in SSIS as well as deliver insightful reports (SSRS / Power BI). The company are heading towards a large digital transformation so migrating away from some legacy systems and updating the reporting solutions throughout the business.
You will be working with stakeholders across the business to really focus on requirements for reports and new reporting solutions before delivering impactful reports and insights to really aid business decisions. This is a major project for them as they look to completely overhaul their current MI and move away from some of the reports in place at the moment.
The company is also planning to migrate to Azure, this is something that you will get the opportunity to learn within the business, although it is a longer term project.
This role is joining a team of 5 and there are 2 vacancies currently for BI Developers.
For this role we do not need "loads of experience" we are looking for someone who is hungry to learn, develop and apply their craft in a collaborative setting. There are 2 positions available and we can consider a range of experience levels for this.
- Transforming and centralising raw data from multiple platforms into user friendly reporting data
- Maintain the ETL process to meet organisational reporting needs
- Gathering of requirements for new MI
- Technical Development of the BI systems
- Troubleshooting performance issues.
- Continuously evaluate the relevant and suitability of technologies and provide recommendations and benefits to such tools.
- Development of insightful Dashboards and presentation of those to stakeholders
- Assists in updates and upgrades of the BI environment.
- Liaising with non-technical users to understand and solve data requirements.
- To deliver and refine high quality and relevant BI solutions to drive a performance management culture.
- Writes, validates, and executes test plans for BI solutions and applications.
- ETL ideally in SSIS
- SSRS / PowerBI / Tableau - skills in a Reporting Tool
This is a great opportunity to add real value to an established organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a supportive work environment.
If you are an experienced BI Developer and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment, then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.