£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 days ago
Business Analyst will work within the Change & Innovation Team and has responsibility for managing and developing a busy team of Business Analysts.
The team are tasked to investigate, consider, analyse, evaluate and define various processes and structures. The successful applicant will also hold a portfolio of work and will need to have strong problem solving and creativity skills, supported by the ability to identify quick wins and write reports on longer term efficiencies.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate supervisory experience showing resourcefulness and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a good understanding of analytical techniques and the use of data with a proven ability to analyse business problems and identify solutions
- Significant experience in delivery and knowledge of organisational improvement
- Proven experience of innovative and creative approaches to problem solving
- Demonstrate effective report writing and presentation skills, with experience in delivering to all levels of an organisation and being articulate and able to debate complex issues
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure, possessing good time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, with proven experience of forming and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- 2 days a week in Sheffield
it is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- A good understanding of project management techniques ideally through a recognised qualification such as PRINCE2
- Previous experience of business analysis techniques such as value stream analysis, lean or systems thinking
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.