Leeds, West Yorkshire
£300 - £301 per day
8 days ago
My client, based in Leeds, are looking for 2 Business Analysts to help add value on a number of existing projects and upcoming projects.
The contract will be for an initial 6 month period.
- In respect of the development of the clients strategic and delivery plans, programme and projects. Use a variety of methodologies and research tools, including process mapping, recognised continuous improvement tools and techniques, and conducting focus groups with staff across the organisation.
- Involved in supporting project progress, ensuring that the timeliness/quality are adhered and that slippage is kept to a minimum by rescheduling resources and negotiating timescales as necessary, bringing to the attention of the Project Manager those issue which require further attention.
- Provide day to day assistance and support, as directed, associated with the planning and monitoring of projects to ensure that they are implemented on time in accordance with the project plan.
- Produce statistical information in support of the clients strategic and delivery plans, programme and projects.
- Produce comprehensive written reports, including accurate and timely statistical management information and relevant findings, as well as project status updates and significant issues requiring resolution.
- Attend meetings to discuss issues regarding project progress/implementation take action when required.
- Assist in the maintenance of an audit trail of information and its source to ensure the accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Liaise with internal departments/units, districts, senior managers, other clients and external bodies such as government departments to facilitate delivery of the project/programme and maintain an understanding of local and national policing issues including external inspection activity.
- Performs such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
- Strong working experience as a Business Analyst
- Business Change & Innovation
- Confident with Agile methodologies
- Process Mapping & Process Flows
- Excellent stakeholder management
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.