Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, hybrid
2 months ago
Business Analyst - Agile / UX / SDLC
Oscar Technology are partnering with a high-growth tech firm based in Manchester that are continuing to expand their Product teams and are looking to add another Business Analyst to their team.
Working as part of a Scaled Agile model, within a Squad, the Business Analyst will be leading requirements gathering for creating user focused digital products, which may also take the form of User Research and Customer Journey Mapping as well developing User Stories, whilst collaborating with Product Owners and technical teams to shape the new products.
This role will be varied and challenging, particularly at a point when the firm are adopting Agile practices, so you'll be awesome at getting buy-in from stakeholders on how Agile will benefit them.
For Business Analysts that are looking for a pathway into Product Ownership, this company has a number of recent examples of people moving within the business into a Product role.
- Experience as a Business Analyst on SDLC projects
- Turning requirements into User Stories & breaking those down into EPICS
- Experience of Story Slicing
- Experience of working on user-driven digital / software products
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent consensus building skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.