£350 - £351 per day
JML BA MSDY_1641919348
6 days ago
My client, a Health Organisation, based in Liverpool are looking for a fully remote contractor with strong knowledge around Dynamics.
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 & the contract is initially for 3 months.
The client can INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY and the day rate is £350 P/D
If you have the skills listed below then please get back to me with an updated version of your CV
This person will act as the main person liaising with stakeholders to in order to understand the structure, policies, processes and overall operations of the organisation.
Therefore, stakeholder management skills must be excellent. This activity will empower the organisation to identify a fit for purpose solution to meet the business needs, support the delivery of successful business change, and improve the digital capabilities of the organisation, providing ongoing clarity and validity across the entire project life cycle.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of Dynamics365 roll-outs within an IT project environment
- Experience of articulating business problems and translating into functional specifications.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Proven time management skills demonstrated by the ability to work effectively to tight deadlines, forward plan and respond appropriately to competing priorities and issues as they arise.
- Have a thorough understanding of business processes and be able to identify areas for process improvement.
- Demonstrable experience of the use of core business analysis tools and techniques including workshop facilitation, process mapping and requirements elicitation and documentation.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.