£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - Remote/Bristol - £40,000 - Annual salary review & bonus scheme - Private health care - Reward & recognition scheme
120% growth in the last 2 years and there are no signs of things slowing down! They're a well recognised tech vendor that is disrupting the established market, now is your opportunity to join this bespoke software house as a Business Analyst.
The role: Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of analysis, from requirements gathering, to process mapping and system design. They're market leaders in software solutions in their core market, so you'll play an integral part in the overall delivery of a wide range of projects.
A lot of emphasis and focus is put on innovation to create bespoke solutions across all kinds of industries including health care, finance and education. Working closely with clients is key to success and ensures partners return time after time, forming some fantastic longstanding relationships!
You'll work closely with the Technical Team to support designing, delivering and implementing projects in line with customer vision and expectations, whilst supporting the customer's journey alongside the Sales, Project and Support Delivery teams.
Key responsibilities (to name a few):
- Support the drawing out of underlying business requirements to produce project scoping documentation
- Identify and analyse customer's objectives and definitions of value
- Collaborate with and support key project stakeholders to make sure there is a clear level of understanding regarding contribution levels and delivery objectives
- Plan and facilitate workshops, interviews and customer research in collaboration with the Technical and Project Delivery teams
- Create wire-frames or prototypes, working with the Technical team to ensure compatibility with technical specifications
- Experience in software industry
- Demonstrable business analysis experience
- Experience preparing technical business requirements
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience, with supporting tools such as JIRA
- Experience facilitating client facing and internal workshops
They pride themselves on having developed a fun, rewarding and hardworking culture, based on the ethos that by working together, they'll go further! Your time with the company won't just be about delivering exceptional projects, but also developing yourself as a professional. With high retention rates and a 'family' feel environment, they're a pretty down to earth bunch, where socials are a regular thing, and you'll have a few office pups to keep you company too! This is a place to work hard and play hard! Are you ready to join in the fun?
- Remote/Bristol based
- Flexible working
- 24 day's holiday + 1 day gifted over the Christmas period
- Annual salary review & bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Life assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Reward & recognition scheme
Interviews are happening now!
Business Analyst - Remote/Bristol - £40,000 - Annual salary review & bonus scheme - Private health care - Reward & recognition scheme
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.