£700 - £701 per day
23 days ago
Global financial services company is looking for a Senior ACI Architect. You will be responsible for the delivery of ACI Reference Architecture and Design projects for the global network software defined fabric and services infrastructure. You will support and implement network engineering projects globally. Key Responsibilities:
* Design and implement Cisco ACI in data-centres, create a strategy that allows use of containers, cloud orchestration tools for end users and developers
* Collaborate with application owners to define dependencies, map dependencies for better application workflow within ACI or public cloud use.
* Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
* Work with the engineering team to successfully implement data network solutions
* LAN routing, switching and security configuration and deployment in an enterprise environment * Assist clients through planning, design and implementation of data networks Education and Experience:
* 5+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting networks
* Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* CCNP Route/Switch is preferred Required Skills:
* Advanced knowledge and experience of core routing, switching and security design, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Strong knowledge of automation tools including NSO, Ansible and Python.
* Experience within the financial services sector
* The candidate must be able to articulate the following networking elements: o Spanning-Tree, VTP, Port Channels, Virtual Port Channels, VSS o IS-IS, OSPF, BGP (including MPBGP-VPNv4, VRF-Lite) o QoS, DNS, DHCP, Virtualization, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN o Extensive network troubleshooting experience including the ability to use debugs and packet captures to accurately diagnose problems.
* Configuration and design experience with: o Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switching o Cisco ACI o Cisco SDA
* Strong communication skills, attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
* Ability to perform tasks with minor supervision
* Solid documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.