£25000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, pension
24 days ago
Computer Vision Engineer
Up to £45,000 + benefits
I'm sure you've read a lot of adverts from "exciting tech companies" with "innovation at their core"…
…but trust me - this opportunity is truly unique. I'm working with a Leicestershire-based tech company who are starting a search for their first Computer Vision Engineer.
You will be working on Computer Vision projects, to allow them to perform advanced analytics on video streams and moving images. They will be looking for you to apply your strong C++ programming skills to Computer Vision projects.
THE ROLE - COMPUTER VISION ENGINEER:
* Becoming the first Computer Vision hire within a rapidly-growing tech team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond
* Working on OpenCV, leading computer vision projects, and applying your strong programming (C++)
* Responding to a variety of ad-hoc requests from different functions of the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Computer Vision Engineer role, you must have/ideally have:
* Strong C++ programming
* Ideally experience of OpenCV and applying it to moving images
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner, and a desire to work in a tight-knit team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Computer Vision, OpenCV, Python, C++, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Scientist, Medical Imaging, Computational Physics
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.