US$40000 - US$50000 per annum + benefits
LC CCR HTX_1641960107
9 months ago
Contractor Care Representative / Administrator
- Location: 945 Bunker Hill Rd, Houston, TX, 77024
- Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 + Benefits (see below)
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our growing staffing business as a Contractor Care Representative / Administrator.
This is a collaborative role where you will work closely with our HR, Operations, Payroll, and Sales departments to ensure that we are delivering exceptional and efficient service to our contractors / consultants working on projects with our clients across the US.
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.6+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading recruitment specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by Oscar)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas &New Year.
- Flexible hours work from home options, and 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free healthy snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
You will be one of the primary points of contact for our contractors and consultants. They will rely on you to be efficient, organized, proactive and responsive. Our contactor care team will be responsible for:
- Managing shared email mailboxes
- Keeping track of timesheets and following up where necessary
- Issuing paperwork and contract documents for our W2 subcontractors and third-party partners
- Sending onboarding emails and running background checks
What you will bring
- Proven record of demonstrating, a strong work-ethic, taking initiative, diligence, & willingness to learn.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, industrious, and fun culture.
- MS Office experience (DocuSign is a bonus)
- Previous experience working in an administrative, customer service, or support function in an office environment (Staffing / Recruiting industry is a bonus)
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen at Oscar for more info!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.