Bolton, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
Vacancy: CRM Executive
Industry: Package Delivery
As CRM Executive you'll own the email channel and manage the set-up and ongoing maintenance of CRM for an exciting and growing business.
This role combines both the creative and technical aspects of marketing as you'll be involved in the content of the email marketing campaigns as well as using data analysis and market insights to continuously optimise the marketing.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role managing emails and data analysis
- Experience using an Email platform desirable
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Numerate and analytical
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
One of the fastest growing companies in the UK who have had over 100% year on year growth and a revenue of around £100 million. They are the largest parcel delivery comparison website in the UK and are in an industry that is stable and growing at the minute despite lockdown implications.
The business are well known for having a welcoming and close-knit company culture despite their size. They also look to promote from within wherever possible so have great career progression opportunities.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.