Up to £400 per day
about 1 month ago
6 month initial contract
Around £400 p/d
My client, a Sporting Foundation, are searching for a Customer Relationship Management Project Manager. The CRM Project Manager handles relationship marketing for a company's website. They design, improve and manage initiatives that reinforce the company's customer relations, such as websites, apps and call centres.
Job role will include things such as;
Create customer relationship management campaigns and recommend technical improvements to get a better understanding of each visitor to the website.
- Help optimise the CRM tools (databases, routing tools, etc.).
- Work in conjunction with the data analyst.
- Collect customer data and analyse them to establish an action plan to earn their loyalty. It is an ongoing optimisation effort to individualise the customer relationship.
- Work with many colleagues, including the Email Marketing Project Manager, Web Project Manager and E-Commerce Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience/skills in the following;
Good analytical skills, used to study the customer and email databases
- Manage several projects at the same time
- Comfortable interacting with the IT, marketing and sales teams
- Customer satisfaction tools
- Loyalty program tools
- Emailing campaign editor tools (Emailvision, Adobe Campaign, Sarbacane, etc.)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.