£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cyber Threat Hunter - London - up to £70,000
A prestigious financial exchange which specialises in the trading of Crypto currencies is expanding and looking to hire a cyber threat hunter to identify and eliminate
cyber threats globally, this role would ideally suit a Penn Tester looking to move into a more defensive cyber security role
The day to Day activites of the threat hunter include
- Investigating security breaches on the system
- Respond to suspected compromise to contain and eradicate quickly.
- Removing any false positives
It is essential for the cyber threat hunter to have
- Good Knowledge of Networking Especially TCP
- Ability to write advanced scrips in Python Bash or PowerShell
- Experience with SEIM/IDS platforms
- A passion for threat hunting or penetration testing.
- A passion about security technologies and has the curiosity and the ability to find the loopholes at both a technical and process level.
Reasons to apply for this role include
- Opportunity to work in the Crypto Currency Space
- Possibility of remote working
- Opportunity to gain experience with advanced security tools
- Opportunity to work with a faster growing organisation
First round interviews are now being booked, send in your CV for a confidential discussion
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.