Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
6 months ago
Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
Keen to join one of the North's most successful consumer brands? Want to take the lead on enterprise data architecture projects? Then, reach out for a discussion about this Data Architect opportunity! You will be working for a rapidly growing brand, working on AWS cloud architecture, whilst flying the flag for the data tribe brand-wide.
The ideal candidate will have experience with AWS cloud architecture from front to back, experience of transitioning from legacy platforms to cloud platforms, and a strong understanding of data infrastructures (data modeling, data management etc).
THE ROLE - DATA ARCHITECT:
* Lead wide-scale, brand wise, enterprise level data architecture projects within an AWS infrastructure
* Operate as a subject matter expert within the brand for all things data architecture, translating technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders
* Identify areas of improvement for the data team (new technology that can be implemented, etc.) - offering a rare opportunity to shape the architecture yourself.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Architect role, you must have:
* Extensive experience with AWS cloud data architecture (GCP and Azure experience will also be considered)
* Extensive understanding and experience of data modeling
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
AWS, Data Architect, Data Architecture, Cloud Architecture, GCP, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.