Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
6 months ago
Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a leading, specialist data consultancy within their specialist Data Engineering team. You will be working with Tier 1 banks and insurance brands to improve their data pipelining and cloud infrastructures. The ideal candidate will have the experience with Python programming, as well as experience within either consultancy or financial services.
THE ROLE - DATA ENGINEER:
* Building and managing data pipelines for leading banks and insurance companies;
* Lead data projects on site at leading, Tier 1 banks and insurance companies;
* Manage and store big datasets on cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Engineer role, you must have:
* Extensive experience of Python programming;
* Demonstrable experience of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience with open source technology (Spark, Kafka, Snowflake, Hadoop)
* Experience working for either: a consultancy or; a financial services institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology
Data Engineer, Data Engineering, AWS, GCP, Azure, Finance, Consultancy, Python, SQL
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.