£40000 - £46000 per annum + Good bens
26 days ago
Data Protection Manager - GDPR
Oscar are looking for a Data Protection Manager, in what is a newly-created role, to join the governance, risk & compliance part of their firm.
The company themselves are a long established mutual, so their customers are very much at the heart of the ethos of the firm. As such, the privacy of their data is also massively important, particularly as the business has pivoted to become much more digitally enable in recent times.
The role of the Data Protection Manager will be to build open and constantly refine & improve company-wide policies & process on data privacy, ensuring adherence to these across the various parts of the business.
Your role will have you working with stakeholders at all-levels of the company, and across all parts including C-level, Marketing, Sales, Product, IT and HR.
What experience & knowledge do you need to have?
- Experience working in data protection regulation including GDPR implementation
- Experience in supporting operational areas with data protection compliance, including information
- technology and or digital marketing
- Able to contribute & influence the data strategy to achieve success and drive forward data protection for the
- Ability to develop & manage internal & external customer relationships
- Possess strong communication skills both written & verbal with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Well-organised, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Possess a high level of confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer & IT literate, knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent in Data Protection and or GDPR
- Qualified by experience
Why consider this?
- This is new role - you can come in and make an impact.
- Work for a firm with strong customer-led values, hard-wired into the fabric of the company.
- Decisions are made for the benefit of the customers - the firm are a mutual so are not shareholder or profit-led.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.