San Francisco, California
US$150000 - US$165000 per annum
9 days ago
- Proficient in AWS services such as EKS, ECS, and ECR
- Design and administer Continue-Integration/Continue-Deployment release pipelines, manage the security aspects of the company's internal network, and provide production support of the company's SaaS cloud services.
- Work with engineering teams to develop automation strategy of product deployment and enhancements.
- Work cross functionally to identify, isolate, and solve problems ranging from infrastructure optimization, product auto-delivery, to monitoring and alert strategies in order to meet customer requirements.
- Drive continuous improvements of application and infrastructure deployments by identifying, isolating, and addressing problems ranging from infrastructure optimization to product implementation and delivery.
- Develop security governance framework to harden CSPs account security.
- Design data warehouse and monitoring architecture, and implementing SaaS dashboards, escalations, and alerts.
- Leverage new technologies to improve tools and performance across application and infrastructure deployment.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- 2-3 years of hands-on DevOps experience
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.