Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Associate Director - Up to £56,500, plus hybrid remote working, flexitime, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, access to online training platform, + much more!
2 days in the office per week in Birmingham
This Global Network Agency work with some of the world's greatest brands such as Unilever, Mars, Hasbro, Tesco and Playstation putting out some of the UK's most engaging online campaigns! With the added bonus of being a Google Premier Partner giving you top tier support and a bespoke online training platform!
The role will focus on being a digital leader in our West Mids office. This will involve being the key client lead on digital focused clients as well as providing digital consultancy across the full breadth of clients.
You will work closely with the Digital Leads in specialist teams across Display, Social, PPC, SEO, Data and tech to strategise, drive innovation, challenge and educate and deliver upon your client's business objectives.
You will have a strong digital understanding of all channels, and how digital fits into the multi-media connected system and opportunities this presents.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Advanced understanding of digital principles, paid social, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic media, paid social and search landscape
- Strong knowledge of the adtech world, future trends and implications to clients and agency
- An understanding of the different offline media types - TV, OOH, Radio, etc, and importantly how they form part of a connected media system
- Understanding of attribution modelling, ad-serving and trafficking technologies
- Ability to analyse client sales and consumer data imaginatively and get to grips with dynamics of the clients marketing environment
- To be able to evaluate the effect of a campaign as a whole and media's contribution to it.
- Challenges the Status quo - seeking innovative and new ways to deal with challenges and finds creative solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior internal digital practitioners within the group
- Adept at working with multiple teams to develop and deliver effective solutions for clients
- To be a leader on our digital offering within the office, working to upskill knowledge across the team and all clients
- Ability to deal with the senior and demanding clients with strong influencing and negotiation skills, calm under pressure
- Ability to flex approach and explain complexity to digital natives as well as non-digital client stakeholders and make them comfortable with our ideas and execution
- Play an education role with clients to help them understand the potential in their data and how they can utilise it.
- Must possess strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative, and verbal skills and have strong organizational, interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing a team of Managers/Executives/Assistants
- Hybrid Remote working (2 days in office per week)
- 33 days holiday + birthday off!
- Bespoke training platform for personal/professional development
- Equipment provided
- Regular team socials
- Healthcare package
- Pension plan
- Season ticket loans
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Digital Associate Director - Up to £56,500
plus, hybrid remote working, flexitime, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, access to online training platform, + much more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.