Hale, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £25000 per annum
30 days ago
Marketing Executive - Hale - £18,000 - £25,000 plus hybrid remote working, 25 days holiday, qualification courses, annual ski trip away, progression plan, healthcare and many more perks!
Calling all Marketing and Business GRADUATES! A thriving Marketing agency just a stone's throw from some of Cheshire's best bars and tastiest restaurants are looking for new Campaign Executives to join their growing team within a newly refurbished office!
This digital marketing agency are focused on clients' return on investment. Performance marketing is a term that many agencies are using but not accurately... these guys deliver tangible results but use a unique operating model to achieve this!
You will have the chance to learn and develop your existing skills by professionals who have been operating in the Digital space for over 15 years.
- Ensure consistent delivery of best practice campaign management across your client portfolio, inc. quality control of work
- Monitor/optimise performance to ensure spend and KPIs are adhering to campaign briefs. Look for growth opportunities and escalate/respond to any account issues appropriately
- Conduct billing processes (forecasting, reconciling and invoicing) following compliance guidelines
- Confidently communicate account performance and actions to planning teams and during client call/meeting attendance as required
- Effectively manage and prioritise workloads, negotiate deadlines and liaise with planning teams.
You will need…
- Experience using Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Taboola/Outbrain
- Understanding of PPC/Paid Social and all social media channels
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working days
- Qualification courses and training away days
- Annual ski trip every year
- Progression plan within the business
- Healthcare package
- Pension scheme
Apply now with your latest and greatest CV!
Marketing Executive - Hale - £18,000 - £25,000 plus 25 days holiday, qualification courses, annual ski trip away, progression plan, healthcare and many more perks!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.