Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Product Owner - E-Commerce / UX
One of our long standing E-Commerce clients are looking for a Digital Product Owner to join a LEAN Agile product function in North Manchester.
Your role will be to own their main e-commerce site, its User Journey, including sign-ups and payment process. You will own the discovery process and turn requirements into User Stories, through to managing the product backlog for the development teams.
What's more, you'll be mentored by one the local Agile communities more prominent voices, who not only affords you a lot of autonomy but also is on hand to guide.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM and KANBAN would be advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and personal skills with good sense of humour
- Experience of setting up and grooming product backlogs
- Experience of shaping digital User Journeys with a strong appreciation for UX.
- Experience of using Analytics to influence decision making
Office is based in North Manchester, with at least 1 day a week in the office
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.