Amsterdam, North Holland
€70000 - €90000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client is one of Europe's leading and most respected fashion retailers. Based in Amsterdam this role will work closely with internal business units & external partners to design, develop and implement digital projects. The objective would be to achieve customer satisfaction & project profitability to scale the online business and allow for significant revenue growth.
Areas of responsibility
The successful candidate's areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide end to end website project management
- Define, source and manage resources needed for both digital and internal operations projects
- Manage the delivery of new website features. Including design, development, costs, and scheduling
- Manage online user experience
- Identify and execute technology and innovations which will support scaling Online achieve its financial targets
- Research and document the business requirements for internal, cross functional, and training projects
- Support the Customer Strategy & Delivery Manager - Digital to prepare, and track project budgets within the digital program.
- Developing strong project briefs for external and internal teams to ensure seamless integration and success in delivery
- Be the day-to-day business contact with development agencies, and other integrated 3rd parties
- Manage external stakeholder relationships and hold people accountable
- Delivery of projects impacting multiple business units ensuring an effective and efficient ROI
- Ability to discuss & recommend emerging digital trends and ensure that our client is one step ahead of the pack.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to understand a business from ground up, be an agent of change within the business promoting best practice delivery, and have a genuine passion and understanding of designer fashion.
- Strong background in digital project management (3+ years);
- Degree qualified in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Experience with an E-Commerce platform (ideally Magento) in connection with ERP system
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management ability
- Strong project management methodology/framework experience
- Strong problem-solving ability to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to negotiate with providers
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments
- Knowledge of AP21, Magento, and Jira is preferred
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.