Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
.NET Developer - Telecoms - .NET Core, Microservices, Azure
Oscar are partnering with one of Yorkshire's most exciting tech companies, supporting their search for 2 .NET Developers, who will be working with their team to help expand their brand new .NET Core platform.
The role will see you building a new core CRM platform, something that will allow the business to operate on a day to day basis. This means every line of code you write will have a major impact on the firm day to day.
On a day to day basis you will be working on the main core platform for the business, this is built in .NET Core and hosted in a microservices architecture. The idea is to build clean code that can be expanded in the future as the business continues to go from strength to strength.
What they are looking for from you
First and foremost, the client is open to anybody who has experience within a .NET Development role - whilst a full stack background is more ideal they're open to anybody who's role primarily was focused on C#. The idea that you have some knowledge of cloud based systems would also be ideal too but it's not essential.
What people DO need to have is:-
- A solid understanding/background in the world of .NET / C#.
- Experience of working within a commercial development team.
- A willingness to work collaboratively with a team that are always bouncing off of each other for ideas and to grow.
- Have lots of initiative and able to work autonomously as the team only intends to be in the office 1-2 days a week post lockdown
- A desire to build a product knowing that the team has all the right capabilities to really influence the face of the business
- A desire to learn & grow within your role - there's always investment in learning & development, including the opportunity to do certifications should you so choose.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.