US$110000 - US$125000 per annum
17 days ago
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients on system configuration and implementation
- Communicate with customers to determine needs and contribute to solution design and overall business strategy
- Manage project issues and coordinate activities to resolve them effectively and on time
- Assist with quote specifications and proposal generation
- Provide support and training for clients
- Adhere to project timelines and meet service level agreement goals
- Proven experience in ERP consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and SharePoint
- Experience with ERP solutions such as Infor Visual, Syteline, Epicor, Great Plains etc
Our client offers a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a dynamic work environment that encourages growth and development. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today and join our team of experts!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.