£25000 - £45000 per annum + competitive benefits
5 months ago
Are you an Object Orientated Developer that posses transferable, good developer skills?
Are you the person that will be continually 'playing with' things, to ensure that you are using the best one for the task at hand? You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience in new and exciting technologies that you are interested in through lots of R&D time - specifically in the following technologies: NodeJS, React or Vue.
- Experience using OOP.
- Experience working with PHP Frameworks, eg. Laravel, Symfony, Zend
- You have a deep understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
- You know HTML inside out and have worked with some HTML APIs
- Experience working with Cloud Tchnologies including AWS
- You're comfortable with CSS and have experience with pre-processors eg. SASS
- Commercial experience working on large scale projects where you have shown good decision making
- eCommerce and Payment Gateways
- NodeJS experience
- Automated testing
- Caching systems, eg. Memcached, Redis
- Degree in Computer Science - recent graduates welcome
An award-winning, successful and friendly place to work, where you are given a good degree of autonomy to design and develop solutions. Teams collaborate and share ideas freely, and hierarchy and bureaucracy is kept to a minimum. In addition to the technical stuff, you'll collaborate with your peers, clients, and other vendors to work out solutions, find the quick wins, and diagnose problems.
As well as a generous salary offering you will receive benefits such as flexible working hours, remote working options, unlimited tea and coffee, onsite canteen, free lunch every Friday, state of the art hardware and the opportunity to take part in regular hackathons, plus much more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.