Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Vacancy: Web Developer
Package: Up to £45,000 (DOE), 31 days holiday (including BH), flexible hours, training budget, perfromance plan and bonus
Working Pattern: Remote
The company work across the globe to deliver robust navigation and ship management services and solutions to increase the productivity, efficiency and purchase saving of their clients. The development team focus on making shipping both safer and more efficient, becoming a leading global shipping technology partner through constant innovation across every area of the business.
You will be a part of a product development team responsible for the full development life cycle process of industry-leading autonomous transportation and data intelligence solutions within the maritime industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, modifying, maintaining, testing and deploying data platforms, external desktop client product solutions, internal business management solutions and associated backend service applications.
- Responsible for associated solution design specification and documentation.
- Developing fully integrated back end to front-end solutions.
- Designing, developing and maintaining SQL database solutions associated to data driven solutions.
- Providing technical analysis and design requirements and documentation.
- Scoping and defining detailed technical product backlog item descriptions that feed into sprint planning.
- Providing effective technical analysis, design requirements and relevant documentation.
- Using appropriate tools to define and communicate the required solution. These may include user journeys, prototypes, and wireframes.
What they're looking for:
The role would suit a forward thinking individual who can produce innovative solutions to problems and work in a flexible manner, with experience in:
- Node.js (Desirable)
- React (Desirable)
- SQL (Desirable)
- Azure DevOps (Desirable)
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing now! We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.