about 1 month ago
Fullstack API Engineer - 100% Remote - PHP/ React - Agnostic backend, must have strong experience in building API lead Engineering - Equity and Bonus!
This company is looking for a high energy and creative Fullstack Engineer who is used to building API lead applications. You will be part of a team of developers working on a world class technology platform that handles transactions from all over the world. The right engineer for this company will be a fun-loving, motivated individual who wants to be a part of a team where each member is critical to the team's success.
- 2+ years overall web development experience.
- PHP, Node, C#, Ruby/RoR, Java (PHP is not a must, agnostic on the backend)
- Integrate third-party APIs and internal APIs (JSON/REST and GraphQL)
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work with modern tools including Asana, Slack, GitHub/Bitbucket, Google Docs, etc.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS, with significant hand coding experience.
- Proficient in PHP MVC Frameworks, experience with Laravel/Lumen frameworks are a plus.
- 2+ years with User Interface development (React/JS a plus)
- MySQL, SQL
- Experience with service oriented architecture including SOAP, REST, JSON
- Familiarity with the e-commerce industry, including but not limited to: billing software, payment processing, e-commerce platforms, fulfillment, etc.
- Agile, Scrum
This company is the fastest growing integrated ecommerce order management and recurring billing platform that plugs seamlessly into any business. They also provide deep insights across the customer lifecycle without custom engineering or added plugins because their product was designed with best-in-class tooling built in. With this new world that we live in, subscription boxes are very popular as it means you can get necessities delivered regularly with the click of one button - part of this companies success is that this new way of shopping is not going away.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Short-Term, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Compensation Package includes Great Equity Incentive Plan
- 10% Annual Bonus Guaranteed
- Stocked kitchen
Apply now to avoid disappointment, this company are on the way up, with your equity, you will be in for one hell of a ride over the next few years!
Fullstack API Engineer - 100% Remote - up to $130,000- PHP/ React - Agnostic backend, must have strong experience in building API lead Engineering - Equity and 10% Bonus!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.