£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Head of UX - Nottingham - 50,000
As head of User Experience (UX), you will help define and drive the future of the company's design department. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what's possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across the business.
This role requires a hands-on design background as you will be responsible for developing and optimising the company's platforms across all touch points for the brand globally.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX designers. Lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
- Delivering a UX vision across all platforms
- Lead and manage the brand look and feel across all digital touchpoints (web, app and CRM journeys).
- Deliver the appropriate design for all new and current player journeys across web and app.
- Lead on the UX and UI Design for digital marketing & development projects; reducing pain points across the player journey map for web and app
- Responsible for continuously improving and developing the appropriate onsite 'look' and 'feel' to support the brand architecture strategy across web and App
- Utilising data & insight teams to recommend and build appropriate journey design for web and App.
- A minimum of 3 years in UX/UI design or UX research.
- Experience managing or leading design teams.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts across different platforms and levels
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
The company is an award wining digital agency specialising across all verticals, driving opportunities and revenue through driven methodologies. They work with global brands and are expertise in PPC, SEO, Analytics, Social, Marketplace, UX, and more across multiple channels.
- Flexible Working
Work 9 to 5, 10 'til when, or finish at 3. A better work life balance means better work and a happy team. We trust you to get the job done.
- Flat, open culture
No egos here. We're all invested in the agency, we all look out for each other, and we share creativity and responsibility. Don't be shy - shout out ideas and get involved.
- Diverse clients
We work with anyone from big tech companies to startups. It won't always be a big name, but it will be a big, juicy project that gets you out of bed in the morning
- Personal development
Want to learn something new? We provide training to help you gain experience and reach your goals.
- Top tech
Talented people need the right tools to make the best work. If you need a specific subscription, program, or the latest hardware, we'll try to get our hands on it.
- Clocking off
We take downtime seriously. Join in on games night, finish early for beer and pizza, or tuck into a team Deliveroo. If there's food or drink involved, we'll be there.
If you are interested or would like some more information, please send your latest CV to email@example.com or drop me a call on 0121 647 6888
Job Type: Full-time
UX Manager - Nottingham - 50,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.