£30000 - £40000 per annum + Flexi working, free travel + more
15 days ago
iOS Developer (Objective-C/Swift) - Derby - Additional Benefits such as flexible working hours, free travel + more
A well respected travel industry are looking for an iOSMobile App Developer to join an up and coming techncial team at their offices in Derby.
You will be working on the full life cycle development from concept to design, build, test and release. Within your role as iOS Developer you will have autonomy to use your experience and creativity to influence and innovate an already successful product whilst exploring the future of the product.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - from concept to completion
- Working closely with the Technical Director
- Build, test and release products
- Build prototypes
- Optimising the performance for the apps
- Keep up to date with the latest mobile technology industry trends
- Software development commercial experience
- Familiarity with iOS (Objective-C or Swift)
- Experience with core iOS feature - XCode
- Experience of building native apps
- Working knowledge of MVC/MVVVM architecture
- Additional engineering experience (C#, Java, PhP)
- A degree in an IT-related subject
You will be working for an innovative travel company who have over 20,000 customers in a close-knit team of talented individuals. They are offering a competitive salary based on experience in addition to flexible working hours and free travel among other benefits.
iOS Developer (Objective-C/Swift) - Derby- Additional Benefits such as flexible working hours, free travel + more
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.